Your privacy and security are important to us. Andre Walker Hair LLC (the “Company”, “We” or “Our”) has adopted this Privacy Statement in order to inform you of the Company’s policies in relation to information obtained from this website and any services, mobile applications or tools available through it (collectively, the “Website”). Your use of this Website constitutes your acceptance of this Privacy Statement and your consent to the practices it describes. The Company will not share your personal information with anyone except as described in this Privacy Statement.
The Company reserves the right to make changes to this Privacy Statement from time to time. The Company will update the Website and this Privacy Statement to include such changes and notice thereof. It is your obligation to check this Privacy Statement periodically to understand how we will use and protect the personal information you provide us with. Your continued use of the Website once the revised Privacy Statement has been posted on the Website affirms your agreement to such changes.
Information We Collect from You
In order for the Company to provide its customers with an efficient and helpful experience while using the Website, the Website collects both Personal Information and Non-Personal Information.
“Personal Information” refers to information the Website collects in order to let the Company verify who you are and where to contact or locate you. Personal Information includes such items as your first and last name, credit card number, mailing and/or email address, phone number, fax number or any other information you submitted to the Website that identifies you individually. The Company collects your Personal Information when you use the Website to make product purchases, fill out Company surveys, correspond with the Company and submit testimonials or stories to the Website or volunteer information about yourself in any other way. However, the Company will not collect any Personal Information from you unless you provide it; therefore, do not submit any Personal Information to the Website that you do not want the Company to obtain.
“Non-Personal Information” refers to information that does not identify you or any other specific individual on its own. Non-Personal Information includes such items as demographic information, the Company’s most frequented web pages, and which products our customers are either purchasing the most or visiting the most frequently on our Website. Similar to when the Company collects your Personal Information, the Company collects your Non-Personal Information when you use the Website to make product purchases, fill out Company surveys, correspond with the Company and submit testimonials or stories to the Website or volunteer information about yourself in any other way. Additionally, the Company may collect your Non-Personal Information through the use of industry standard technologies, as described below.
Information Collected Through Technology
When you visit the Website, certain other anonymous information about your visit is also automatically logged, such as the type of browser you use, the server name and IP address you use to access the Internet, the date and time you access the Website and the Internet address of the Website, if any, from which you accessed the Website directly. Some of this Personal and Non-Personal Information is collected using the following technologies:
- IP Address. While you may visit most areas of the Website anonymously without needing to become a registered user, the Company may still collect IP addresses automatically. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer once you use an Internet Service Provider. Our Website’s server will automatically log your computer’s IP address any time you access the Website or request one of the Website’s pages. The Company uses your IP address for the purpose of system administration, to help diagnose problems with the Company’s server, to monitor our system performance, the level of activity on the Website in general and how traffic on our Website is apportioned, and to gather broad demographic information about our Website users so that we may make the Website more user-friendly. The information provided by IP addresses is not necessarily Personal Information.
- Web Beacons. The Company may also use Web Beacons, small pieces of data embedded in web pages and emails, that we send to our users so that we may determine whether users have opened such emails or accessed our Website’s links provided in such emails. The information provided by Web Beacons is Personal Information.
Information Collected Through Other Methods
Personal and Non-Personal Information is additionally collected using the following methods:
- Notices to Users Regarding Orders or Other Requests. The Company may use Personal information to send emails regarding your order, including customer issues, if you have made an order using the Website. The Company may also contact you by telephone regarding your order.
- Promotional Emails. The Company may offer promotional emails with respect to upcoming products, promotions, events and/or services offered on the Website. The Company may use your Personal Information to send you emails listing such upcoming products, promotions, events and/or services. You have the choice of opting out of such emails offered on the Website by following the instructions listed in such emails. Once you opt out of such emails, you will not receive any further promotional emails from the Company unless you opt back into receiving such emails.
- Reproduction of Content. If you submit content to the Company, you agree that the Company may use your Personal Information and such content in accordance with this Privacy Statement, including the possibility of reproduction of such content on the Website or in the Company’s marketing and advertising materials.
- Contact Information. If you contact the Company via telephone, email or mail, the Company may keep a record of your contact information, correspondence and/or comments. Additionally, if you provide the Company with feedback through the Website via email or telephone, the Company may ask for your name and email address in order to reply to your feedback. You may contact the Company by sending an email email@example.com in order to request the removal of your Personal Information from our database.
Change to Personal Information
The Company will functionally delete the user and his or her Personal Information from the database where such Personal Information is stored; however, please note that it may be impossible for the Company to delete a user’s entry without some residual information being retained because of the nature in which the Website’s backups are maintained. If you would like to request that the Company delete your Personal Information from its database or allow the Company to make any changes to your Personal Information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Receive From Third Parties
The Company may receive information about you from third parties. For instance, if you opt-in to receive information from the Company on another website, that third party website may forward Personal Information to the Company, including items such as your email address and other information so that the Company can contact you directly. You may also choose to participate in a third party application or social media site through which you allow the Company to collect or a third party to share your Personal Information. Additionally, in order to tailor our Website’s content, products and services we believe may be of interest to you, the Company might also receive Personal Information from a third party’s outside records.
The Company may use Personal Information collected through the Website for the following purposes:
- help to identify the Website’s users;
- create and manage user online accounts;
- fill user orders, communicate with users about orders;
- provide services and support to the Website’s users;
- operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services, managing our communications, analyzing our products, performing data analytics, and performing, accounting, auditing and other internal functions);
- improve the website and tailor it to users’ preferences;
- communicate with users about and administer user participation in, special events, contests, sweekstakes, programs, surveys and other offers;
- communicate with users about our social networking or mobile applications;
- provide information about the Company and its affiliates;
- respond to user inquiries, comments and instructions;
- comply with applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies; and
- maintain the security and integrity of the Company’s systems.
The Company may use Non-Personal Information collected automatically by the Company’s servers in order to help the Company administer and improve the Website. The Company may also use Non-Personal Information to provide the Company with information about the Website to advertisers, potential business affiliates and other unaffiliated entities.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Our Website may contain links to third party websites with which the Company has no affiliation. The Company may, from time to time, share your Personal Information with those websites. The Company also strongly suggests that you read the privacy policies on such third party websites. To the extent that any linked websites you visit are not owned or controlled by the Company, we are not responsible for the websites’s content, any use of the sites or the privacy practices of the sites.
The Company may also share your Personal Information with third parties services providers that perform functions on the Company’s behalf, such as the companies we retain to manage or host the Website, fulfill product purchases or provide services to you on our behalf, or conduct research on our behalf. These third party service providers may not use your Personal Information other than to provide the services the Company has requested.
The Company may disclose your Personal Information in connection with legal requirements, such as in response to an authorized subpoena, governmental request or investigation, or as otherwise permitted by law. The Company may also disclose your Personal Information when we believe such disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity.
Finally, the Company reserves the right to transfer Personal Information in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of the Company or assets. Should such a sale or transfer occur, the Company will use reasonable efforts to direct the transferee to use Personal Information in a manner that is consistent with this Privacy Statement. Following such a sale or transfer, you may contact the entity to which we transferred Personal Information with any inquiries you may have.
Children under the age of thirteen years may browse the Website, however, may not provide Personal Information to us. The Website is not directed towards children under the age of thirteen and the Company does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of thirteen on this site. If the Company becomes aware that we have inadvertently received Personal Information from a child under the age of thirteen on the Website, the Company will delete such Personal Information from our records.
We maintain appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect your Personal Information you provide against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. However, although the Company uses reasonable efforts to safeguard the security of your Personal Information, transmissions made on the Internet are vulnerable to attack and cannot be guaranteed to be secure. You hereby acknowledge that the Company is not responsible for any intercepted information sent via the Internet, and you hereby release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of intercepted information in any unauthorized manner.
If you have any questions regarding the information provided in this Privacy Statement, the practices or your dealings with our Website, please contact us by sending a letter or email to:
Andre Walker Hair
5113 Fisher Island Drive
Miami, FL 33109
Copyright © Andre Walker Hair LLC. All trademarks registered. All rights reserved.